We offer a range of workshops at training facilities across the UK. We can also travel to your institution if you require a tailored workshop to meet your needs.
The aim of our webinars is to showcase work from various Jisc programmes and their wider initiatives.
- Approaches to strategic change with assessment and feedback – Book now!
Monday 3 June, 12pm
This webinar looks at the experiences of a number of universities who have brought about significant change in practice. Drawing on experiences from the Jisc Assessment and Feedback Programme, we will look at how theoretical models of change apply to the higher education context and share lessons learned and transferable techniques that have proven successful.
Aimed at participants in any form of project, from senior management sponsors to Project Managers and project team members, our workshops are interactive and designed to help you gain an understanding of the benefits of following our structured methodologies.
We put people at the centre of our thinking, as managing projects and introducing change can be as much or more about managing people as about creating and following a task list.
Our current workshops
- Managing successful projects in the education sector
- Process review and improvement in the education sector
- Managing risk in the education sector
- Managing change in the education sector
- Managing successful programmes in the education sector
- Organisational improvement
- Developing and implementing your strategy
- Embedding business and community engagement (BCE)
A comprehensive standardised approach
Maximising your efficiency and effectiveness
Minimising disruption, maximising effect
Supporting staff during change initiatives
Coordinating connected projects in a programme framework
Working together from strategy to implementation
Helping to better align your strategic and operational activities
Ensuring core business processes are aligned through review and internal engagement
They have been very good at listening to what our particular needs are.