Evaluate the efficiency of your change initiative
The Impact Calculator can be used to demonstrate the impact of a process redesign or system implementation by quantifying the tangible benefits or efficiency gains that can be derived from it:
- identifying and recording the efficiency savings and costs of a process redesign
- determine if and when a return on investment (ROI) is made
- identify and measure as many benefits as you wish
- quantifying efficiency savings in monetary and non-monetary terms
Do I need to to register?
No, but we would appreciate you leaving some details below so we can build up a picture of interest across the sector (and, if you leave your email address, inform you of future updates).
The latest version of the Impact Calculator includes:
- The option to choose your own time periods
- A new look and easier navigation
- Keep track through notes
The latest update to the Impact Calculator is based upon feedback from the pilot projects of six institutions.
A summary of each of the main sections and their function is provided below:
- Section 1 – Details of the business process subject to a change initiative
- Section 2.1 – Area of change that is being used to derive the measurable benefit
- Section 2.2 – Measurements relating to the performance of the identified benefits
- Section 2.3 – Summary of metrics and performance
- Section 3 – Information relating to the costs of implementing and maintaining the change initiative
- Section 4 – The impact of the change initiative
Full guidance notes are available to download as a PDF.